Story Poster
Photo by Bruce Waterfield/OSU Athletics
Oklahoma State Baseball

Watch: Behind-the-Scenes Look at O'Brate Stadium

September 16, 2021

STILLWATER – Back in early August, we got an inside, behind-the-scenes look at historic Gallagher-Iba Arena thanks to Sports Dissected. While some people have been through the ins and outs, I’d have to guess a large portion of Cowboy fans haven’t had that luxury. Well, now we’ve got an inside, behind-the-scenes look at the state-of-the-art facilities at O’Brate Stadium.

George Kiel III of Sports Dissected was given a tour of the $60 million state-of-the-art facilities at O’Brate Stadium by head coach Josh Holliday.

Thousands of fans were able to attend games this spring at O’Brate, and we’ve all seen the photos, but not many have seen those ins and outs. Its easily the best college baseball facility in country, and easily rivals that of many minor league teams as well.

This was my first time seeing a few of the various amenities for the players, both current and former, and was truly an eye-opening experience.

There’s no question Josh Holliday and Co. have done a great job at recruiting really good baseball players over the years while at Allie P. Don’t be surprised if you see an uptick in top-tier talent making their way to Stillwater thanks to O’Brate Stadium.

Discussion from...

Watch: Behind-the-Scenes Look at O'Brate Stadium

3,296 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Si
CanadianCowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Very nice, very well thought-out design. I hope to catch a game there someday soon and soak in the environment. We are so very fortunate to have benefactors that make these great facilities possible
Si
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fortunate indeed, a BIG thank you to the Obrates and all those who pushed for it's completion.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.