Story Poster
Oklahoma State Football

Cowboys Head Down I-35 for Bedlam in Norman

November 18, 2022
885

STILLWATER – Oklahoma State loaded up five buses and pulled out of the Boone Pickens Stadium West End Zone parking lot at 3:45 p.m. on Friday afternoon (Nov. 18) with an Oklahoma Highway Patrol escort heading to I-35 and on to Norman Okla. for Saturday’s Bedlam football game. The No. 22 Cowboys (7-3/4-3) in the CFP Rankings taking on unranked Oklahoma (5-5/2-5) at 6:30 on ABC television.

Robert Allen - Pokes Report
You can easily tell who is coming.
To view this content, you must be a Pokes Report Premium subscriber.
Discussion from...

Cowboys Head Down I-35 for Bedlam in Norman

823 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by Joe Khatib
POOBAPOKE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
See you there. Bring the party! GO POKES!!!
CaliforniaCowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
POOBAPOKE said:

See you there. Bring the party! GO POKES!!!
you brave soul... good luck
Pokes4158
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He doesn't care
CaliforniaCowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CowboyRed said:

He doesn't care
I don't even know what you're talking about... and I thought you just announced to the world that you were going to ignore me.

would you make up your freaking mind. Truthfully, you love me, don't you?
Pokes4158
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's not about you. It's an open forum I can post whatever I want.
CaliforniaCowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CowboyRed said:

It's not about you. It's an open forum I can post whatever I want.
actually, no you can't. You cannot post personal attacks on other posters.

GumbyFromPokeyLand
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CaliforniaCowboy said:

CowboyRed said:

It's not about you. It's an open forum I can post whatever I want.
actually, no you can't. You cannot post personal attacks on other posters.




Said the pot to the kettle.
CaliforniaCowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GumbyFromPokeyLand said:

CaliforniaCowboy said:

CowboyRed said:

It's not about you. It's an open forum I can post whatever I want.
actually, no you can't. You cannot post personal attacks on other posters.




Said the pot to the kettle.
see... you just can't stop yourself from doing it, can you? I did not bash you, but you replied with a bash anyway.

I presented only facts, it is not allowed, and you keep doing it anyway. Those are facts.
Pokes4158
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I didn't see any facts only unsubstantiated spew
GumbyFromPokeyLand
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who did the gameday crew pick?
CaliforniaCowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CowboyRed said:

I didn't see any facts only unsubstantiated spew
yeah, we know you don't recognize facts.... move along
Pokes4158
How long do you want to ignore this user?
See that's completely unfounded. Completely. Making it about me it's not about me
CaliforniaCowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CowboyRed said:

See that's completely unfounded. Completely. Making it about me it's not about me
wrong again... you said what you saw, you said "I" did not see... which is way different from the reality presented.

you made it about you, not about the actual discussion..

you're not messing with me, you're agitating the forum with your nonsense
GumbyFromPokeyLand
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CaliforniaCowboy said:

CowboyRed said:

See that's completely unfounded. Completely. Making it about me it's not about me
wrong again... you said what you saw, you said "I" did not see... which is way different from the reality presented.

you made it about you, not about the actual discussion..

you're not messing with me, you're agitating the forum with your nonsense


This is funny
Pokes4158
How long do you want to ignore this user?
More wild accusations and nothing of actual substance.
Joe Khatib
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GumbyFromPokeyLand said:

CaliforniaCowboy said:

CowboyRed said:

See that's completely unfounded. Completely. Making it about me it's not about me
wrong again... you said what you saw, you said "I" did not see... which is way different from the reality presented.

you made it about you, not about the actual discussion..

you're not messing with me, you're agitating the forum with your nonsense


This is funny
Cowboy "RED"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.