Story Poster
Photo by Scott Sewell-Imagn Images
Oklahoma State Football

Watch: Mike Gundy Talks 42-20 Blowout Loss to Kansas State

September 28, 2024

Oklahoma State head coach Mike Gundy met with the media on Saturday afternoon to discuss the 42-20 blowout loss to Kansas State.

“I asked [the team] to follow my lead on everything we do all the time,” Gundy said on what he told the team after the game. “I asked them to trust me as a leader. And then I explain to them what I’m gonna do and what I think is best for the team, and then they have a choice to make. I think they’ll come and they’ll work tomorrow, they’ll fight Monday and they’ll be excited to get out there and play and our coaches will be excited about coaching them. That’s really you’re only option, because we have a lot of games left. We need guys who wanna come out and compete and play hard.”

Discussion from...

Watch: Mike Gundy Talks 42-20 Blowout Loss to Kansas State

3,233 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by 6GUN
CattlePete
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm sorry, but how in the world do you have a 7th year QB, 6th year o-line starters, a superb cadre of wide receivers, doak walker award RB return, and be so damn inept offensively???
Gundy should either retire or clean house with his current coaching staff. Enough is enough!!
6GUN
Totally agreeā€¦, watching the game today, it is clear something is truly not right!
BreddOrange
This house should've been cleaned years ago.
6GUN
Maybe I've missed it, but I never heard Gundy say I'm responsible!!!

Rule #1 of Leadership begins with understanding and accepting you are responsible for everything under your umbrella!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.