Story Poster
Photo by Scott Wachter-USA TODAY Sports
Oklahoma State Football

Sanders Plays Brave at Texas then I Can Live with the Outcome

October 13, 2021

STILLWATER – I was watching practice on Wednesday with my radio teammate and the “Voice of the Cowboys” Dave Hunziker when he asked me what my biggest concerns were for this Saturday at Texas, my biggest concern on each side of the football for the Cowboys? I have a lot of faith and confidence in this Oklahoma State defense, so I told Dave my only worry would be if the defense didn’t have a good day tackling.

To continue reading, you must be a Pokes Report Premium subscriber.
Discussion from...

Sanders Plays Brave at Texas then I Can Live with the Outcome

1,620 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by NorthDFWPoke
CaliforniaCowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
brave attitude and bravado DO NOT make anyone special, but good decision making, technique and focus will.

We need the good decision, good footwork, and focused Sanders in this game, not the one who fumbled last time in Austin and bravely fell on the ball with bravado in a loss.

why would you even mention that he's the QB who caused the end of our consecutive win streak with Texas? That is not actually a complimentary feat, Robert.

Imapoke
To me, the key to a Cowboy victory is that Sanders has a good game. They will key on the run and dare him to beat them in the air. That means converting 3rd downs passing. If he can do that it could be a good day of us.
CaliforniaCowboy
for me it's going to take everybody having a good game, I'm not going to pin it on one player, all three phases are going to have to do their jobs well.

NorthDFWPoke
Staff
Brave was the right description. Good article Robert
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.