Story Poster
Photo by Oklahoma State Athletics
Oklahoma State Football

Oklahoma State Makes Top 5 for Four-Star Corner MarJayvious Moss

November 29, 2022

STILLWATER – Oklahoma State is still in the mix to land one of the top 2023 prospects out of Louisiana as four-star corner MarJayvious Moss included the Pokes in his top 5.

Also included in the top 5 list is Memphis, Minnesota, Mississippi State and UTSA.

Moss is a 5-11, 180-pound corner out of Northwood in Shreveport, LA. Moss helped Northwood to the second round of the LHSAA 4A state playoffs this year with a 9-3 overall record, 6-1 in 4A District 1 play.

He was used sparingly on the offensive side of the ball, finishing the season with six carries for 15 yards and six receptions for 61 yards and two touchdowns. He was very good on the defensive side of the ball as he recorded 61 total tackles, 38 of which were solo stops, 3.0 tackles for loss, 1.0 sack and one interception.

The Cowboys currently hold one corner commit in the 2023 class, Dylan Smith out of Denton (TX) Braswell, the younger brother of current OSU defensive back, Cam Smith.

Smith was one of the top performers on the Braswell defense as he recorded 52 total tackles, 32 of which were solo stops, and four interceptions.

Corners coach Tim Duffie has had a lot of success over the years recruiting corners out of Louisiana, including Rodarius Williams, currently playing in the NFL for the New York Giants, and Jarrick Bernard-Converse, who made a big impact for the Pokes before transferring to LSU.

Just going off of class, the Cowboys aren’t set to lose any depth at corner going into next season. So, being able to add another talented corner to the room in the 2023 class would really help.

Discussion from...

Oklahoma State Makes Top 5 for Four-Star Corner MarJayvious Moss

3,220 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pokes4158
Pokes4158
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did y'all write awhile back we were no longer recruiting this kid?
Joe Khatib
I don't know what the hell Cowboy "Red" is talking about, but look at the kids Instagram, shows pictures of him in Cowboy Gear from his visit!!!
Pokes4158
I asked an honest question. I remember awhile back pokes report or 247 one of the 2 said we were no longer pursuing him. So I'm curious if we jumped back in or what happened there.
CaliforniaCowboy
Pokes4158 said:

I asked an honest question. I remember awhile back pokes report or 247 one of the 2 said we were no longer pursuing him. So I'm curious if we jumped back in or what happened there.
honest question? first you said "did't y'all write", now you've changed it to (or some other site said it).

it would be helpful if you knew where you heard it..... OP? Pistols Blog? Sports Illustrated?

Pokes4158
Read it again it's a question. Did. Not didn't. Did.
Pokes4158
Did y'all write awhile back we were no longer recruiting this kid?
CaliforniaCowboy
Pokes4158 said:

Read it again it's a question. Did. Not didn't. Did.
you read it again... it could have been an "honest question" (whatever that is), until you made your 2nd post which invalidated the claim of an honest question, you don't even know where you heard it, or IF you even heard it.

Try asking the kid running 247 if he said it.

Pokes4158
Is it that important to ya? I ask. They could confirm or not confirm. I really hope Robert digs into all this and lines it out. I would be ashamed if I ran a site and my buddies ran a muck with it. It's a toxic environment here man. Like vultures. Can't say anything without you or joe just coming in for the kill. I mean it's flat out ridiculous anymore. This really feels like an ou site. I've admitted my faults and actually tried to some degree to be better. You and joe are lawless and give no regards whatsoever for what happens here. Just really out to make it miserable for everyone. I hope y'all are proud man I really do.
Pokes4158
This is essentially online bullying or harassment. I am really starting to lean into legal counsel to find out more about situations like this. Of course I would admit my involvement but it's bad here. It's an absolutely embarrassment and I wish I had never signed up for this site years ago. It's went steady downhill. A guy can't ask a question or say anything to find out information. It's a battle zone and it's really worn me out in all honesty. Like this website gives me anxiety man. Try to find out osu info in a place where you would go to get it. Instead you get constant berating. This isn't sitting right with me
CaliforniaCowboy
Pokes4158 said:

This is essentially online bullying or harassment. I am really starting to lean into legal counsel to find out more about situations like this. Of course I would admit my involvement but it's bad here. It's an absolutely embarrassment and I wish I had never signed up for this site years ago. It's went steady downhill. A guy can't ask a question or say anything to find out information. It's a battle zone and it's really worn me out in all honesty. Like this website gives me anxiety man. Try to find out osu info in a place where you would go to get it. Instead you get constant berating. This isn't sitting right with me
dude, grow up.

you did not ask an honest question, it was a backhanded question asking Robert if he screwed up.

be sure and let the attorney know that you are the antagonist... get back to us on that.

wah, wah, wah.... now you know how I felt for the entire time that you've posted on this forum about me... what 4 months now?

Pokes4158
I will let you know
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.