Story Poster
Photo by Twitter (@itschancefitz)
Oklahoma State Football Recruiting

Pokes In the Mix, Must Wait Out the Process with Standout WR Fitzgerald

November 30, 2022

STILLWATER – Pokes Report had reached out and finally we heard from Nolensville, Tenn. wide receiver prospect Chance Fitzgerald. He was one of four prospects that was on an official visit for the final regular season game weekend as Oklahoma State hosted West Virginia. We had heard from Putnam City defensive end Taje McCoy, who told us he had a great visit and was in the process of praying about his final decision. We also heard from Kansas State commitment and Fort Smith (Northside), Ark.

To continue reading, you must be a Pokes Report Premium subscriber.
Discussion from...

Pokes In the Mix, Must Wait Out the Process with Standout WR Fitzgerald

2,325 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Joe Khatib
rcfb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The absolute amount of information that we get outside compared to this site is ridiculous. So much rumors flying around for change in staff at OSU. Not one peep in here. lol
Zach Lancaster
Staff
rcfb said:

The absolute amount of information that we get outside compared to this site is ridiculous. So much rumors flying around for change in staff at OSU. Not one peep in here. lol
Ah yes, rumors. Should definitely write about unsubstantiated rumors. We'll get right on that.
rcfb
I respect you Zach. So you are telling me that there is nothing happening inside OSU that needs reporting? No staff changes?

The least PR can do is, write a post to expect something, instead of doing nothing. Y'all stopped Benson articles for last 2 months

No premium chat in last 6 weeks.

The premium on this site is getting valued less and less every week
thetruth
rcfb said:

I respect you Zach. So you are telling me that there is nothing happening inside OSU that needs reporting? No staff changes?

The least PR can do is, write a post to expect something, instead of doing nothing. Y'all stopped Benson articles for last 2 months

No premium chat in last 6 weeks.

The premium on this site is getting valued less and less every week
To make sure I understand your rant, you want someone (anyone) to write a report about rumors? lol
rcfb
I want PR to write an article on what's happening inside, or what to expect in these times when a lot of things happening in background. And continue articles that made the premium worth like the NIL articles by benson, Premium chats. Make the subscribers feel like they are part of something, instead of leaving them for dry.

After Marshall left PR, the quality of the site nose dived.
Joe Khatib
rcfb said:

I want PR to write an article on what's happening inside, or what to expect in these times when a lot of things happening in background. And continue articles that made the premium worth like the NIL articles by benson, Premium chats. Make the subscribers feel like they are part of something, instead of leaving them for dry.

After Marshall left PR, the quality of the site nose dived.
Marshalls main gig was covering recruiting, which he is doing now pretty much 100 percent of the time for the site he works for now! Robert is the insider!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.