Story Poster
Photo by Pat Kinnison - Chief Photographer
Oklahoma State Football

Fix the Run Game - Part 1 Personnel

December 29, 2022

STILLWATER – It’s officially the offseason, but a reminder as I write this, there are 15 Oklahoma State players and staff in Tucson, Arizona, at the airport who are working to get home. Oklahoma State had to leave approximately 30 players and staff and worked to get them home because of the messy travel cancellations and issues of the past week. A shout out to those on staff that stayed with players and are making sure they get out.

To continue reading, you must be a Pokes Report Premium subscriber.
Discussion from...

Fix the Run Game - Part 1 Personnel

7,534 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by CaliforniaCowboy
Joe Khatib
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Crazed_Stallion said:

Sure you can. Turn it off. You just love hearing that crimson media. Your so cute.
Also noticed you KNEW ZERO U WAS STARTING THREE FRESHMAN ON THEIR OFFENSIVE LINE! I couldn't tell you the name of a single starter on their line!
CaliforniaCowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Joe Khatib said:

Crazed_Stallion said:

Sure you can. Turn it off. You just love hearing that crimson media. Your so cute.
Also noticed you KNEW ZERO U WAS STARTING THREE FRESHMAN ON THEIR OFFENSIVE LINE! I couldn't tell you the name of a single starter on their line!
I don't think I could name a single starter on their team.... maybe that WR guy, since he's played against us a few times, what was his name? Worthy? no, that was the Texas WR... hmmm... scratching head

I think that his team finished with a losing record, but I only just heard that.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.