Story Poster
Photo by Bruce Waterfield/OSU Athletics
Oklahoma State Football

De'Zhaun Stribling Added to Biletnikoff Award Watch List

October 9, 2024

STILLWATER – Oklahoma State wide receiver De’Zhaun Stribling has been added to the watch list for the 2024 Biletnikoff Award, announced Wednesday by the Tallahassee Quarterback Club (TQC) Foundation, Inc.

A redshirt junior out of Kapolei, Hawaii, Stribling ranks No. 9 in the FBS with 556 receiving yards this season and No. 33 with an average of 19.2 yards per catch. He also leads the team with 92.7 all-purpose yards per game and is tied for the team lead with four receiving touchdowns.

With a 174-yard day at Tulsa and a 157-yard day at Kansas State this year, he became the first Cowboy to have multiple games of 150+ receiving yards in the team's first five contests since Justin Blackmon during the 2010 season. Stribling has also led the team in receiving yards in four of OSU’s six games this season.

The Cowboys are off this week before resuming competition at BYU Friday, October 18, with kickoff set for 9:15 p.m. CT on ESPN.

Discussion from...

De'Zhaun Stribling Added to Biletnikoff Award Watch List

3,046 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by Joe Khatib
CProc7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Now imagine a world where every other pass isn't skipped or thrown 6 foot over his head. He's an NFL talent for sure.
Zach Lancaster
Staff
CProc7 said:

Now imagine a world where every other pass isn't skipped or thrown 6 foot over his head. He's an NFL talent for sure.
Oh there's no question both Strib and Owens are NFL talents. They were the two players I was most excited about seeing this season. I suppose there's still some time to turn things around enough to get them some good looks, but I'm worried they'll have to show their full talent at a pro day.
CProc7
I really hope so. They both deserve it. Especially Owen's he's waited and didn't transfer. Fingers crossed
Eddy Hackleman
Good stuff, he deserves it. I always enjoy his interviews..
Joe Khatib
Congratulations Strib!!! I agree Eddie, he is a good teammate!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.