Story Poster
Photo by Robert Allen - Pokes Report
Oklahoma State Football

Offensive and Defensive Meeting Rooms Done, Trophies Ready for Display

January 20, 2022

STILLWATER – The work has started on some of the Oklahoma State football facilities in the West End Zone. As reported earlier in our Oklahoma State football series, the plan is to remodel the football locker room, completely redo the offensive and defensive team meeting rooms, and then install new carpet and upholstery in the position meeting rooms. The offensive and defensive rooms are completed and they look fantastic.

To continue reading, you must be a Pokes Report Premium subscriber.
Discussion from...

Offensive and Defensive Meeting Rooms Done, Trophies Ready for Display

3,976 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CanadianCowboy
Polston31
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Man. With all due respect that looks super nice but they things I see from other schools this looks pretty standard. Hopefully they do it up big cuz if we do a locker room like this we are gonna look like we aren't really trying.
Polston31
That doesn't look modern like todays youth like. That doesn't even look new cuz the colors they used on the walls. The more we look the more disappointed I am. That looks like a bandage not a remodel. I was most looking forward to the facility upgrades
Ostateman
I've got to agree -- it looks rather pedestrian for a makeover. We need to get a more imaginative design team STAT. Not a great look unless you're used to UCO or NEO.
I know there are rules, but do we really want to follow them now?
CaliforniaCowboy
that looks fantastic... I'm glad we're doing a refresh of these areas.

It's hard to tell how large those seats are though... like some of the bigs might have trouble sitting in them
Pistolp

For comparisons sake here is Ohio States Defense meeting room. We have nicer seats and a better overall look. I think ours looks great.

Joe Khatib
Good Lord it is a MEETING ROOM, not the man cave at the Playboy Mansion!
CanadianCowboy
Pistolp said:

For comparisons sake here is Ohio States Defense meeting room. We have nicer seats and a better overall look. I think ours looks great.

Agree, agree, agree. The meeting room pictured from The(other)OSU looks small, utilitarian, and definitely uninspiring
Polston31
I'll give it to ya there. In comparison ours looks better
CaliforniaCowboy
Joe Khatib said:

Good Lord it is a MEETING ROOM, not the man cave at the Playboy Mansion!
LOL - that's funny right there
Duke Silver
Pistolp said:

Ours also doesn't have a piss bucket
CaliforniaCowboy
Duke Silver said:

Ours also doesn't have a piss bucket
WTH does that even mean?

an outhouse?
CanadianCowboy
Look at the tOSU picture….the jug by the desk…
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.