Story Poster
Photo by Florida Athletics
Oklahoma State Football

Oklahoma State Extends Offer to Florida Transfer Offensive Lineman

November 21, 2022

STILLWATER – Oklahoma State has extended an offer to an interior offensive lineman out of the transfer portal. Josh Braun, a transfer from the University of Florida, took to Twitter Monday morning to announce he’s been offered by the Pokes.

Braun checks in at 6-6, 342 pounds and was a junior this fall before entering the transfer portal back in middle October, saving his redshirt and giving him three years of eligibility left wherever he lands. He’ll be a grad transfer where he lands, but has currently received offers from OSU, Duke, Penn State, Texas Tech, UCF, UNLV and Western Michigan.

In his three years in Gainesville, Braun played in 26 games, including seven starts.

According to reports, Braun was in Tallahassee this past weekend for an unofficial visit to Florida State and was supposed to be at the UCF-Navy game this past weekend.

Depth has been an issue for the Cowboys’ offensive line this season as it’s been decimated by injuries throughout the year. They’re also set to lose Hunter Woodard, who’s been out the past several weeks due to an injury, at the end of the year to graduation.

While the Cowboys will have experience on the line next season with several redshirt juniors and seniors, expect more transfer offers to go out over the next several months to help bolster the line with experience and talent.

The Cowboys currently hold three OL commitments in the 2023 class, JaKobe Sanders out of Stillwater, Jack Endean out of Tucson, AZ, and Gage Stanaland out of Tuscola, TX. The coaching staff has also sent out of handful of HS OL offers in the past few weeks.

Discussion from...

Oklahoma State Extends Offer to Florida Transfer Offensive Lineman

2,430 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Joe Khatib
thetruth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HE's expected to go to Michigan or Penn St.
Joe Khatib
I see WESTERN MICHIGAN AND PENN STATE ON HIS OFFER LIST! I don't see MICHIGAN!
Inquisitor
Need to pick up 3-4 similar transfers. We are paper thin and not very good.
thetruth
Joe Khatib said:

Could be, I may have misread the article.
Joe Khatib
Joe Khatib said:

Someone pulled Michigan out of their arse!!!
thetruth
Joe Khatib said:

Joe Khatib said:

Someone pulled Michigan out of their arse!!!
I said I may have misread the article. Glad you've never misread something. But you keep being a dick, it fits you.
CaliforniaCowboy
thetruth said:

HE's expected to go to Michigan or Penn St.
who expects him to go there? Where are you getting that information about Ped State?
Joe Khatib
This is the same clown who said Talyn Shettron was a lock for OU!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.