Story Poster
Photo by Bruce Waterfield/OSU Athletics
Oklahoma State Football

Top Five Oklahoma State Players We Think Will Explode Soon

June 17, 2022

STILLWATER – Hey, lets have some fun this weekend. Nothing heavy here like offensive line depth, which by the way, I promise will be okay. The offensive line looks much more complete this summer in metabolic workouts. No, I’m going to bring you a couple of list stories this weekend. It isn’t yet July, but I’m going to predict a few explosions for this fall that will beat the heck out of firecrackers or bottle rockets. These will be much closer to those old M80s.

To continue reading, you must be a Pokes Report Premium subscriber.
Discussion from...

Top Five Oklahoma State Players We Think Will Explode Soon

2,474 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Orangeheart72
TUSKAPOKE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A fun list to think about. I am looking forward to watching Daniels as we are from the same county and many great athletes have come from Beggs. Go Pokes!!!
Orangeheart72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glad to see Aden Kelly mentioned in a positive manner. It had been so quiet on him that I thought perhaps development wasn't going well. And our interior DL is getting a bit upperclassmen loaded, so we need some upcoming pups to be studs pretty soon! I'm guessing Foreman may grow into one as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.